El Salvador Collide Mission Trip 2018
July 28th - August 4th, 2018
Please take time to read through the Travel Pack prior to registering.
Mission Trip Student Expectations
- Students must attend their church at least 75% of the time (if they drop below this total for more than 2 months they will be removed from the trip and MUST pay all fees up to that point. This means if plane tickets have already been purchased, the student will be responsible for paying for that ticket. )
- Students will be expected to attend either Collide Youth Group or Sunday school at least 50% of the time. If they cannot commit to this, they can’t go on the trip.
- The $150 dollar deposit is non-refundable. Half must be paid at the time of registration to secure a spot. The other half of the registration is due by Jan 1st, 2018. (Trip costs made to FBC don't include vaccinations or passports.)
- Students and adults must attend the mission trip fundraiser on April 8th, 2018 from 3:30-8:30pm. We will have our monthly mission trip meeting before our fundraiser at 3:30pm. Exceptions will only be made for those who have previous obligations they cannot get out of and a conversation must be had with Heather well in advance (at least two weeks in advance). If a student misses the fundraiser, for any reason, they will be asked to pay another $150 dollars out of pocket for the mission trip.
- Registration will open on Saturday, Oct. 22nd, 2017 at 9am. Registration may only be completed online. Registration will remain open until all spots are full or until Sunday, Nov. 26th, 2017.
- There are 18 spots available, but a minimum of three must be filled by an adult (two more including Heather) with a maximum of 8 adults.
- The remaining obligation of $150 dollars of the deposit is owed by July 1st, 2018. (Trip costs made to FBC don't include vaccinations or passports.)
$75 must be paid at the time of registration to secure a spot.
Please Note The trip cost is showing $300 which is what you would pay between now and July 1, 2018. Only $75 is due today.
Kids Club, Collide, & Bus Fall ‘18/Winter-Spring ‘19
September 5th - April 10th, 2019
It's back! All kids & youth are invited back for another great school year of Kids Club & Collide on Wednesdays from 6:30-8pm starting September 5th- November 14th and then back again January 9th-April 10th. *No program on Oct. 31st.
Families can now sign up for Kids Club, Collide, & the Bus Ministry all in one registration! Yay! *Sign-in every Wednesday will now be in the foyer for all kids & youth nursery age-High School.
Kids don’t want to miss out on this fast-paced kids program jammed packed with fun, Bible, games, snack, music, Bible Memory, & friends! Kids are also encouraged to bring non-perishable food items & bathroom products for the local food pantries each week to reach a goal of 800 items by November 14th!
We're getting NEW t-shirts this fall! They will be available for $10 at the T-shirt table in September or pre-order yours when you register. Look for "Add on's" under your child's name.
Jr. & Sr. High Students are invited to join us every Wednesday to dive into God's Word, meet up with friends & make some new ones, play games, and eat!
If your students are riding the bus shuttle, please sign them up to ride on this page. Just answer the question & mark which location they are hopping on at. *Students riding the shuttle must be respectful, adhere to the rules, and be registered to ride.
*Kids must be at least 4 years old to ride the bus. Parents may drop-off/pick-up 3-year-olds at the church. A light meal will be served on the bus most evenings.
Please allow for some flexibility with times. Riders who do not abide by the rules may lose the privilege to ride the bus. Parents will be notified if there are on-going issues.
Please look for our "Wednesday Night Live Bus Shuttle: First Baptist Church" page on Facebook for updates, cancellations, & event info.
Have a question!? Please contact Mollie Dunn at (309)371-6962 on Facebook or at email@example.com.