Family Mission Project: Pop-up VBS @ Buttonwood (June 16th 10am-Noon)
On Saturday, June 16th from 10am-Noon your family is invited to serve at our very first Pop-Up VBS at Buttonwood Trails in Aledo. This is a great opportunity for your whole family to serve along side each other while blessing other families in our county.
The Main Objective: Your family will help us throw an AWESOME mini-VBS program complete with lesson, games, & craft for the families at Buttonwood. When we're done with the program, we'll serve hotdogs, chips, and ice-cream! *While we'd like to see Buttonwood parents attend, their children are welcome to attend without them.
While they're with us, we'll promote our VBS at FBC the week of June 25-29th and tell them all about the bus shuttle we're sending to their community every day during VBS. We'll also promote our second Family Mission Project (A Pop-UP School Supply Shop) in early August.
1) We're going to meet on Monday, May 21st at 6pm to discuss details and assign a job for your family.
2) Your family will work together to plan and prepare your task on your own time before our final meeting on Sunday, June 10th at 3pm.
3) We'll need a couple of families to put invite door hangers with info on the homes at Buttonwood two weeks before our Pop-up VBS to promote the event.
4) At our June 10th meeting we'll discuss final details and make sure we have everything we need.
5) Your family will need to be at the Activity Center @ Buttonwood by 9am on June 16th to get ready.
*Those participating need to be active attenders at FBC, Aledo.
Please sign-up all members of your household that will be serving. Please contact Mollie Dunn at 371-6962 with questions!